Friday 30 December 2011

14 month old me =)

I turned 14 months yesterday   =)

Mighty Daddy managed to return from work earlier yesterday and we went to the playground for some outdoor time.










































This is the second time we came to this playground but it is the first time that I get to play with something new - sand. It took me a while to get used to the grainy feeling of sand on my hands and feet but after the initial period, I was happily playing away.

That's me at my favourite part of the playground, the big Jeep.


















































I enjoyed my time at the big steering wheel at the "Jeep" the most. Too bad the swing was not available for me to try but I did have the chance to play with some other stations too.

































Hmm...... Playground is fun, I like! When can we go again?    =)

No comments:

Post a Comment