Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wohoo! I'm One! =) *Pics intensive


















My birthday falls on 29th Oct and I'm officially a toddler now   =)

Drama Mama & Mighty Daddy held a Safari theme party for me at our home and the house became a "jungle" for the day with many "animals" joining in for the fun.



































































The animals came in different forms, shapes and sizes and they were all over the house. Naturally, I will have to be part of the act....


















That's me in my tiger suit as according to the chinese zodiac, I was born in the year of the tiger. Besides the animals, there were plenty of yummilicious food as well...


And there's plenty of balloons too. I love balloons   =)




And what's a birthday without a birthday cake?



Tata! Love the little details....


And it taste good too. This is the first time I get to eat a cake and I like it!




Overall I had a fun-filled day, albeit a little overwhelmed initially with the crowd and perspiring profusely in my tiger suit during the afternoon. But it's still a great get-together for everyone and I hope that those who came enjoyed as much as I do.   =)




p/s: Little Fella was totally exhausted by the end of the day and simply K.O and went to bed with minimum fuss, think I heard him snoring away not long thereafter   =)        -    Octdad

No comments:

Post a Comment