New food that Little Fella have tried:
- Tomato pasta
- Hardcook egg yolk
- Peanut butter (this coming Thur)
Vowels and Motor Skill Developments:
- Drinking from a straw
- Wriggling to music and sounds that he likes
- Self feeding using hands
- Waving hands to indicate Hi/Goodbye
- Giving kisses on the lips and cheeks with a 'muack' sound
- Blowing kisses by bringing his hand onto his mouth (only does it when he feels like it)
- Using his hand to indicate the direction of his interest (when being carried)
- Holding out his hands when he wants to be carried
- Rotating his palms to indicate "finish" or "no more"
- Standing on his own for a little while without any support
- Getting down from higher grounds with his feet touching the floor first (sometimes he forgets!)
- Saying "Ma-Ma" (although not directed to Drama Mama specifically) and "Apple" when refering to an alphabet chart.
- Remote controls!
- Tissue paper
- Fluffy toys
- Music, sound, light and images (went for his first exposure to Kidermusik last friday)
- Joyrides at Malls and playgrounds
|Are you talking about me?|