Monday 29 August 2011

Ten Months Old Me

Updates Updates!

I'm ten months old today, yeah!   =)
Latest unofficial records as of yesterday showed that I'm around 65cm tall and weighs in at around 8.5kg. My appetite has been fluctuating for the past few weeks and earlier on, I'm seemed to be having some mild diarrhea and low grade fever during the beginning of the month but I'm all fine now.

Daddy and Mummy put it down to the teething phase and indeed, while mummy was checking on my gums for sighting of tooth one day, not  1, not 2 nor 3 but all 4 of them suddenly appeared on my lower gums! Imagine all of them appearing at around the same time, no wonder I'm crankier during those period....

Can you spot my teeth?   =)


















I was also suspected of having a blocked tear duct in my left eye since birth by PD Ong but as it is relatively common among infants and it is not causing any discomfort to me other than the occasional teary eye, PD Ong recommended daily massages and mentioned that normally infants will outgrow it by the time they are one year old as the ducts become bigger.

Being the super kancheong parents, Daddy and Mummy brought me to see a Pediatric Opthamologist, Dr Benjamin on last Tuesday just to ensure that its a blocked tear duct and nothing else. We did a dye test and the result was inconclusive. In fact Dr Benjamin commented that my right eye drains the tears quite slowly as well! *faint* He commented on more massages (again) to try and unblock the ducts and will do a review in 3 months time when I'm over a year old. Guess we will have to keep our fingers crossed and hope that the ducts will really "open up" in another three months time...

In the meantime, I'm still the ever cheerful naughty mischevious and bubbly boy who can crawl around faster nowadays and not afraid of "exploring" new places all over the house. I'm also able to stand up while holding onto the sofa, chairs and any other furniture that I can lay my hands on but not for long before losing my balance and will fall with my butt first onto the floor, luckily there's the diapers to cushion the fall, heez....

Last but not least, mummy becomes a SAHM last week. Yeah! Finally I can get to be with her all day long and not only during the weekends and weekday nights. Great!    =)

Hmm.... do you know what I'm thinking?    =)

No comments:

Post a Comment